Kitchen cabinets are overlooked when people are thinking about home remodels or home improvement projects. At Humanity Home & Cabinetry, we think this is a mistake! With the right eye for design, a kitchen’s cabinetry can become a beautiful visual focal point that makes your kitchen unique. When done right, the effect is timeless!
Want to learn more about why our professional interior designers love cabinetry so much? Keep reading below!
1. What’s all the hype about?
You might be wondering why we’re writing another entire article about cabinetry. It’s because cabinetry, when designed well, can add so much depth, color, and character to any room in your home!
It doesn’t matter if you prefer a modern, eclectic, minimalist, mid-century, contemporary, or other design style. There’s always going to be a combination of cabinetry and hardware that will fit your stylistic wants and practical needs: it’s just a matter of finding it!
If you live in northern California and are interested in an interior design consultation or cabinetry remodel, then we’re ready to assist you. Click here to schedule a consultation online or call us today at (707) 595-5046.
2. What if I don’t mind how my cabinets look right now?
There are two main reasons to upgrade your kitchen cabinetry: aesthetic appeal and functionality. Even if you’re happy with how your cabinets look, you might not be satisfied with the amount of storage space you have for kitchen appliances!
You may even be someone who has both great looking cabinets and lots of storage space, but is that storage space easy to access? If poorly designed, using your cabinetry can often be difficult! Are you tired of bending over or reaching all the way back in the corner space? If this sounds like you, then it might be time for a well thought out cabinetry upgrade.
3. I’ve decided I want new cabinets – what comes next?
Once you decide you’re ready to remodel or renovate your kitchen cabinetry, it’s important to contact a professional interior designer. A good cabinetry specialist will have a special knowledge and skillset that can help guide you through your perfect cabinetry and hardware selection.
Here are a few things to consider when thinking about what types of cabinets to choose:
- What is your preferred design style, and more importantly, what is the current design style of the rest of your home? If you only plan on remodeling your cabinetry without other design changes to the rest of your kitchen, then it’s important to factor in how your kitchen is currently designed. Is it modern, contemporary, minimalist, or something new entirely?
- What is the price range for your remodel? Even if you’re not able to completely remodel your cabinetry, a great interior designer can still give you options! From fresh coats of paint to hardware upgrades, there are many ways to go about a stylistic change without an entire remodel.
Are you ready to start your cabinetry renovation, remodel, or new construction in northern California? Click here to schedule an interior design consultation online or call us at (707) 595-5046.
Humanity Home & Cabinetry
799 Piner Rd, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403